Since August 2008, it’s been our pleasure to serve you from the new, greatly expanded incarnation of the former Auray Cheese Shop, now named Auray Gourmet – located at 144 Larchmont Avenue, Larchmont, New York.
We are only a few blocks from the former cheese shop at the corner of Palmer and Larchmont Avenues. Just pop down Larchmont Avenue 0.4 miles towards the Boston Post Road. We’re right on Larchmont Avenue across from the Espana and Tequila Sunrise restaurants. If you are coming in from the Boston Post Road, we’re just one block in towards central Larchmont village. There is ample parking just up on our corner on Gilder Street and behind our building.
Come experience our stunning new decor – many surprises await you, from special lighting, unique flooring, Parisian cafe tables and chairs and sleek new imported cheese and charcuterie cases !
This gorgeous new eat-in (indoor cafe seating for 16; outdoor sidewalk seating in season) / take-out European bistrot with a free wi-fi zone (Frommaginet) features:
- Crêpes (sweet and savory)
- Quiches (homemade, you must experience our butternut squash quiche)
- Espresso, cappuccino, coffee, tea (including Essse caffe from Italy)
- Breads and pastries; fresh baguettes every morning
- Juices, gourmet sodas and drinks (many hard to find)
- Sandwiches featuring our cheeses and charcuterie
- gourmet desserts, including imported Bindi gelato
- European specialty condiments and ingredients (épicerie fine)
- Gifts/housewares, many cheese and hospitality-related (arts de la table)
Our cases are filled with all of your favorite cheeses, saucissons, pâtés, hams (prosciutti, Serrano, jambon de Paris), as well as some new ones as well. Latest addition: Niman Ranch chef-inspired gourmet naturally beef, pork and sausages, including what’s widely recognized at the world’s finest tasting steaks (served by the nation’s top restaurants).
Our unwavering focus is on making Auray a place for the highest quality European and North American specialty foods, straightforward uncompromising excellence.
We are open at 8am for breakfast (weekends at 8:30) and serve all day until 6pm. On Sunday we offer a highly popular brunch menu and cheese / charcuterie sales until 2pm.
We deeply thank you for your warm welcome since our relocation and the launch of our new concept. We appreciate your comments, product/service suggestions and special orders. We’re here to serve you and enhance your lives by bringing a spot of Europe to our unique community.
The Auray Gourmet Team